Saturday, May 10, 2008

From Boston to Austin!

Just after I completed my last final of the semester, I had the lovely opportunity to go to Austin, Texas to soak up the sun and visit my sister and brother-in-law! It was such a wonderful trip and I had an awesome time with my family! Thanks Sarah and Spencer!!

Me and Sarah at the Oasis restaurant over looking the lake!

I had the great privilege of seeing a wonderful friend from Biola who is now living in Texas...it was so nice to see Terri!

I got me some boots!!


Thanks Spencer and Sarah for a great weekend!!! You might have talked me into moving but we'll just have to see about that :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Emily,
Do you know how full my heart is knowing that you and your sister enjoy such a special relationship? And now, to add a brother into the mix is so awesome!

Great photos...it looks like you all had so much fun! So glad you got to go!

Love,
Mom

Dulcinator said...

hurrah for sister visits! those are the best, especially sarah sisters! :) glad to hear you are having lots of fun in between your studies. i miss you, em. happy that youre happy!