Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Porch!

It's been a while since I blogged anything...and this is why. I've been working on a little home improvement project. We have an enclosed porch on the end of the house and it was in REALLY bad shape. I should have taken "before" pictures but didn't make it happen. So, here's some pictures of the work already done.

I patched up the walls.....painted and put the flooring in

The furniture was purchased at IKEA and it was very fun to shop for


The other side of the room....the door connected to the kitchen is on the right
-the white table is still in progress and we need curtains but it's just about finished!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

It looks AWESOME!!! I'm so impressed Emmy! And to think, you cut all that tile with a butter knife. :-)

Have fun with Mom and Grampy!

Anonymous said...

Post a picture with your new curtains to give us all an update.
I loved it when we were there last week. Your work on the renovation was high quality. Way to go, Em.

Love you and miss you,
Dad