Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring is finally here!!!

It was surprisingly 70 degrees outside and I absolutely loved it!!!!! But...there's a catch. I lasted an entire winter without slipping on ice or falling on my face, but today, while admiring the beautiful weather, I was not paying attention and turned my ankle really bad while walking down a couple steps. Ridiculous....I then spent the rest of the day gimping around with a golfball-like bump forming on my ankle....but still loving the sun! I got to campus a little early this morning (pre-ankle incident) and stopped by the beach to enjoy the sights...here's a couple shots:



1 comment:

Dulcinator said...

the porch looks gorgeous. are you going to start independently contracting construction projects? ;) wow, looks like the water and the sun are making like on the east coast fantastic. good to see your smiling face, my friend.