Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's official.....

I am fully graduated and commenced! Here are some photo highlights...it was a great celebration with friends and family!


My great friend from college, Kaitlyn, came out from California for the celebration!
Thanks Kait!

Me and Ang with the giant diplomas!

The fam!

Mom brought glittery 2009 glasses and here's a shot of the cousins and fam wearing them!


Last, but certainly not least, we got to celebrate mother's day with mom live and in person!! That's the first time we were all together for that since I was 17! I have the best mom in the world....she's a hard worker, loves the Lord, she is a great coach and shepherd, and I love laughing with her! Happy mother's day mom!! (just a few days late)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos, Em. And, thanks for the fun photo of you and me, and the sweet and kind remarks. You are precious to me!

Love,
Mom