Friday, May 27, 2011

Celiac and the Pizza Lover

This post has little to no consequence but may in fact make your day.

Last night I was feeling quite hungry for a good pizza. However, I was diagnosed with Celiac Disease last August making any bready or breaded substance lethal to my small intestine (and turns out, makes me crazy...literally, I get irrationally fearful). The good news is that I had just recently discovered a pizza chain in our town has gluten-free crust and friends, it does not disappoint. I've tried BJ's gluten-free crust, which is good, but this one is so much better!!

Don't let Mellow Mushroom's psychedelic decor stopped you from enjoying their tantalizing GF crust. Trust me, even my roommate thought it was good and she can eat any bready goodness she wants. If you or someone you know has celiac disease tell them to run, not walk, to Mellow Mushroom for some delicious pizza goodness. And yes, Sarah, they have one in Austin!

No comments: