Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm an Aunt!

So this is old news for those of you that follow me of facebook, but since I can, I figured I'd just let you all know here on the blog that my little niece is adorable and perfect (as far as we're concerned)! Proud much? ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Meet Adele Grace Whelan

Proud grandparents, Pappy and Nanna

Another set of proud grandparents, Grandma Jan and Papa Ron, and their son, the proud daddy

just a couple hours old

Auntie Em

One of the few sad faces...she;s a happy baby!

Nanny meets Adele in the hospital


Gucci and Adele meet for the first time....I think they like each other

Thanksgiving day...so much to be grateful for!

Mommy and Babe...lots of love!

2 comments:

Dulcinator said...

AWESOME, Em! Congratulations, auntie! Isn't it amazing how much love, tenderness, and adoration you can have for a niece?! And how much greater will our love be for our own children some day? And how much greater is God's love for us? Being an auntie is the bestest!

Thanks for sharing, Em. She is beautiful. Cute name. Happy family. Thank You, Jesus!

Between You and Me said...

who do you think she looks like?
I think she resembles her daddy.....