Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time for a New Year Update

I'm far overdue for an update. I've enjoyed updating my blog with things I'm processing through, as it has been helpful for me to reflect in that way. However, real life happens all throughout the musings of my mind! My family got to share Thanksgiving AND Christmas together at my sister's in Austin. It was so nice not to have to fly somewhere and have extra time just to be together. A couple days after Christmas I got to head to Colorado for work (!) and ski. I know, you're really sad for me. Family Camp hosted a camp up near Gunnison, Colorado, at Waunita Hot Springs Ranch. That place is as amazing as it sounds. Gorgeous vistas, soothing hot springs, and lots of wonderful time to spend ministering to and just hanging out with great families. Plus, the skiing was pretty great too. I forgot how much fun it was!

Here are some photos of my holidays. Brace yourself, there are quite a few...I am a new Aunt after all! :) Hope your New Year is off to a great start. More to come on mine later...


Cute family with their new baby girl all decked out for Christmas Eve

There was lots of snuggling to be had

The best mom in town (besides my own:))...and her precious girl!

The Fam...minus me, I was the photographer

Four generations! Great to have nanny with us for Christmas

The mother load...Christmas morning. My parents out-do themselves every year, plus there was a new girl in the family to spoil!

Um...this is just too much to pass up. I love how Gucci has to be a part of the action ALL.the.time.

Christmas dinner...classy!

Love these cool trees my sister found at Target

On the slopes with some staff girls...and yes, I rocked that helmet!

Hanging with two of the members of a great family I met

Our staff for the weekend, fresh off the slopes

No comments: