Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Beginnings - Summer in Seattle

Well....I've done it....I have officially caved in....I have started a blog. I'm not one to be consistent about journaling or writing of the day's happenings. However, being away from my new start in Boston for eight months, plus the addition of trip to the Holy Land for a semester abroad, I thought this would be a good way to keep everyone updated. I also thought this would be a good oppurtunity for accountablility in documenting my trip to Israel and posting pictures. So, I hope that you all enjoy and that this little blog proves to be fruitful! I'll start with my summer in Seattle!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to your documentation of what you learn in Jerusalem...Blessings on you blog!
Ellen B. from Seattle just in case you have no idea who I am.

Emily's Adventures - said...

Of course I remember you Ellen! Looking forward to seeing you soon!

MTharp said...

yay! I'm excited to read your updates Em!