Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Perfect Mall?

So, my sister decided it would be a good idea to "tag" me...meaning I have to continue the chain of blog activity in designing my own idea of a perfect mall. Much to my dismay and many attempts to create excuses to get out of this, my sister reminded me of the rules of the game "tag". She went straight back to the third grade and pulled out all the reasons why I had to complete this task. The guidlines for this mall are 6 stores and 2 retaurants (one fast food, one sit down). So, without further ado, and almost an hour and a half of hard, hard work...here is my "perfect" mall....oh geez.

1. Gap - we all know most of my wardrobe consists of items from this store....I do love it!



2. REI - I do love outdoor sports and sporting goods....I also have a bit of an addiction to wearing fleece jackets....you can't hate....I live in freezing weather! Plus, REI is great for all of my cycling needs and hiking needs!






3. Nordstrom's - I know this will come as a great surprise to most of you...and me....but I do need a place to buy all my dress shoes, and, well, this has been a winner for such endeavors. Although I must say that my sister is a much more frequent customer! ;)

4. Road Runner Sports - This store is great! It outfits me in all kinds of great exercise and sporting attire while also fitting me to the perfect running/working out shoe. They custom fit each customer to a shoe that will work the best for them! Awesome!


5. The Apple Store - I love my MacBookPro and iPod...among other fun gadgets found at this great store. It's worth the addition to my perfect mall!!




6. Ikea - this place has everything! Ikea comes in handy when furnishing and filling up a cute apartment on a budget! (but it all adds up anyway and you end up spending at least 100 bucks everytime you go!)


Panera - I realize panera isn't really a fast food restaurant. But, I don't make a habit out of eating fast food so Panera is my pick! They have great salads and free wi-fi, making it a great study spot as well!


Not Your Average Joe's - This restaurant has great food! They'll make anything you want and have great bread to eat while you wait. Joe's is a chain restaurant but I think they only exist in Massachusetts. So, if you come to visit or live their now....you should definitely hit this place up!



Okay, I think that's it! That was the weirdest thing I've ever done....and it took me forever! I hope you enjoyed!!

4 comments:

laura said...

emery... i am excited to hear about all of your adventures and the lessons in this next leg of the journey!
i miss you, my little frau :) i hope you're excited and being prepared and rested for your time.
love you friend!!

Anonymous said...

I love your mall and would love to experience those eateries! Way to be a sport and go along with the tag!

delightfulramblings said...

Now, that wasn't so bad! ;-) We'll need to go shopping when I'm home!

This blogging can take some time, huh? I love that you spent over an hour on this post. Quality.

See you tomorrow! :-)

Anonymous said...

Tongue in cheek...I know you're busy with Sarah's wedding and all but I'm tired of your mall. I've shopped in every store till my feet are ready to fall off. Save me from this shopping nightmare...
:) :) :)