Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Finishing Spring Semester!

Well, my first year of seminary is officially over! I can't believe it went by so quickly, although there were many long days and nights in the process. I have learned so much this past year and really am looking forward to what is left to learn in the next two years. A semester abroad is knocking on my door as I will be heading out at the end of August. For those that do not know, I am headed to Jerusalem University College and am looking forward to living right outside the old city gates. I cannot even begin to imagine how great this experience is going to be. In finishing the semester at Gordon-Conwell I also made a move down to the city....in South Boston. I am so looking forward to living in the city, one and half blocks from the beach, and a few miles from Boston Common. My good friend Angie and I have moved into a great place with another great roommate Zak and such gracious house owners! I am feeling blessed and excited about what is to come! I'm home this summer in Seattle prepping for Sarah's wedding and enjoying other weddings and special events out on the West coast this summer! Please keep me updated on your lives and I look forward to sharing pictures and stories on this blog in the coming months!

Here's a few pictures of the new place in South Boston:
Our house is the one on the left...we live on the second floor!

My great new room!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

The new place looks AWESOME! I love your room and hope I get to see it in person sometime!

And YAY for you starting a blog... I'm so excited to see what you post!

Love you and can't wait to see you in Austin!

Lauren Turner said...

I cannot believe how picturesque your little home is!