Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Joys of the Traveling - We're all Sick

Upon arriving home from Jordan, we all felt a little tuckered out but ready to gear up for the last few weeks of school. However, come Tuesday we had all (or most of us) come down with what we have called the "Jordanian Epidemic". In other words, we have all been taking frequents visits to the restrooms where we let stomach relieve themselves. It is not a lovely thing having a parasidic stomach. Particularly when we cannot flush any toliet paper.....that's right....it's bad. I happen to live way up in the highest tower of the building and come morning time it is usually quite a fast run I must make down the stairs to allow the Jordanian disease to take it's course. We all seem to be doing better these days, but the disease continues to linger. We're all hoping it will be gone in time for the big Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, but we're not crossing our fingers. I must say I didn't get a terrible case of the disease, some got it much worse....they spent most of Tuesday in the bathroom.

At any rate, I hate to gross you out, but thought you would not feel as jealous of my travels here by hearing about the repercussions. Let's hope we all get better in time to go to Egypt and get sick again!!! I think we all need some of my mom's homemade chicken noodle soup!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Josh is in China and he got sick after a long bus ride. Hope all is well by now. I'm glad you are coming home for Christmas and have a chance to visit Egypt before you return...

Anonymous said...

Sweetie,

Sorry to hear it is still lingering with you.
Come home and we will make it all better.
Dad

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to make homemade chicken noodle soup for you. It will be ready, along with a warm house and clean sheets on the bed!

Enjoy the rest of your trip. We love you and miss you!

Mom