Friday, November 30, 2007

On the Road Again

Hey Friends and family,
we have been finishing up our classes and beginning to pack our bags! I can't believe our time here is coming to an end but have cherished each moment of the journey thus far. We are headed to Egypt tomorrow for an eight day trip and covet your prayers for health and safety. It is not unlikely that many of us will return with a stomach bug of some kind so your prayers that we make it through the trip without too much stomach hassle would be great! I am sure we are in for a great trip and the oppurtunity to see the country of Egypt is exciting! I'll have many pictures to share when I return. Hope you all are well and I am looking forward to returning to the states on the 9th! I'm almost home!!!!
blessings and off to Egypt we go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dulcinator said...

emmers,

you are almost there. wow. i hope and pray for safety and enjoyment and also that you would transition well back to the US. God speed, my dear friend.