Friday, February 22, 2008

Loving California!

I took a little mid-winter break back to California to visit friends and the warm weather! Although the weather was little rainy the last couple days, spending time with friends was much needed and so much fun! California and my friends seem to be pulling at my heart strings these days...who knows, maybe I'll move back someday! (no promises girls!)


We went on a little "hike" by the Newport Dunes on a beautiful Monday afternoon! My friends took the afternoon off from work...how nice!


On the "hike".....Lauren, Kaitlyn, Kellee, and Me




Haning out at Beth's place with the girls!

I also got to see lots of other wonderful friends and share great meals together...I just forgot my camera...oops! Thanks friends for the great times!!

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Ooohhhh... Emmy with make-up on. I like! :-)

So glad you had a good time. Can't wait to hang out with you myself... I have to say I'm a tad jealous!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Hon. So nice to see you with your dear Biola friends. They are all LOVES!

You are looking MARVELOUS! Keep doing what you're doing--it's working for you! : )

Glad you had a fun trip!

Love,
Mom