Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring is in the air....kind of

Today's high was a nice crisp 45 degrees which meant a couple of things. 1. I could run outside next to the beach. 2. The sun was out in fine form and warmed me up a little more than normal even with snow on the ground. 3. Spring is on it's way!! Although the official Spring season will not begin for quite a while here in Boston, I was grateful for the reprieve from all the snow. After a little jog on the path by the water, I took my camera out for a spin. Here are the results:

The beach by my house

The Boston Harbor Yacht Club

A little park with some cute old guys sitting on a bench

Spring is in the air

A little seagull returning to the North for the Spring

Benches at the Beach

2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Nice... it was 80 degrees here yesterday.

You should move to Austin. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

Loved the pics. Your camera does a great job and you have a wonderful eye for capturing the story in the picture. What a great setting so close to home.

Seattle is prettier....remember?
Love you,
Dad