Friday, May 21, 2010

I must admit...

Last summer I found myself engulfed in the Harry Potter series of books. I loved it!! I had to finish all 7 books by the time the summer ended and I relished in it. I don't often read books through a second time, especially when they are part of a 7 book series and 500 pages long. However, I am considering giving this series another go this summer.

Even more exciting, Universal Studios, here in Orlando, is opening up a portion of their theme park built to mimic the world of Harry Potter. Can you even imagine!?! They have the castle, a ride, the butter beer, and all the fun and fanciful details of the novels at play in the park! I can't even wait for the grand opening! Although it opens in June, I think I'll have to wait until the mass die down and check it out when a friend can get me in for free in August.

Here's a sneak peek:

1 comment:

laura said...

now i'm definitely coming to visit. i miss you.